Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More from Hawaii

ok, So I got some more pictures from our trip to Hawaii. Remember how I had mentioned that we hike Diamond Head, and my mom, dad and I all took turns CARRYING Luke all the way up?! Here would be some proof.


This would be a picture of the lovely stairs that were literally straight up that we had the opportunity of carrying the buddha boy up! I know, you're jealous! ;)


Brooke and I stop for a photo moment before heading back down Diamond Head.

Look how pretty it is from the top. This shot sort of reminds me of Rio and the view of the Copacabana. Anyway, the view was gorgeous, and I guess it was worth carrying the boy to the top! j/k



Earlier in the day, while in Waikiki, we had to take a break from the sun...it really was SO hot! We walked across the street and got some Coldstone. Not kidding...it was melted by the time we left the store! I think this picture of Spencer and Nathan is a good indication of how we actually felt by then!


Here are pictures from Ala Moana Park Beach. I actually really liked this beach because there was no beach break, and Livi could play in the water without me wondering how many waves she was going to get taken out by!

Left to right: Livi, Me, Spencer,Brooke.





One thing we discovered in Hawaii is that my kids LOVE Watermelon! I can't tell you how much Watermelon Luke ate while we were there. If it hadn't been the seedless kind, he would probably be growing watermelon in his tummy by now. I just love this picture Brooke took of Livi!


Can you believe we had to leave this?! It was SO beautiful while we were there, hardly any rain! I can see now why Nathan keeps bugging me to move to Hawaii!


Went for a little jump off the rock at Waimea Bay. Livi kept pointing toward the rock that she wanted to jump...that was a frightening thought!


Here are some more pictures from horseback riding!






...and finally, I knew somewhere there was a picture of our family at the temple...unfortunately, we can NEVER get a picture of the family ALL looking at the camera. I am sure this will be the story of our lives for the next little while! Oh well....we tried.






0 comments: