So the twins celebrated their 2nd Birthday on the 13th of June, but their grandparents (minus Grandpa Lawrence) were in town the weekend before to celebrate with them. We had alot of fun that day! Of course there were more presents to open then they probably actually needed, but I guess spoiling is what Grandparents are meant for! We opened presents, took the kids to the pool to play for a little while and came back for some birthday cake. These first pictures are actually from their actual birthday. I made them Sweedish pancakes, and we put the candles back in them, sang to them and let then blow then out. I think they were way too confused by the "DON'T TOUCH!" (when referring to the actual flame) but "BLOW!" Oh well...next year they will get it for sure! Ok so this pic is probably my FAVORITE with them and their cake...notice how Luke couldn't even wait to get the fork! He just dove in head first!
This picture CRACKS me up of Luke! First of all...he is sitting on the new potty that they got from their GiGi...and he is listening to his musical birthday card, while wearing his newly purchase "leash" for the cruise! Poor little guy! He had no idea that thing would actually LIMIT him from "exploring freely"! I remember when I was younger seeing parents that had their kids on leashes and saying I would never be so cruel to my kids! Now being a parent, my thoughts have now changed when your boarding a huge cruise ship!
Livi LOVES "doggies" and luckily for her, she got a soft little doggie for her birthday from one of her aunties! This picture is adorable of her cuddling the doggie.
Helper Luke is assisting with the dollie after unloading the 150 backyard pavillion Grandma Lawrence just brought down! Boy do we LOVE having our "outdoor room"!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
The Twins Turn Two!!!
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I can't believe they are 2! Luke looks so funny on his throne. Too cute.
Post a Comment