Saturday, November 17, 2007

Halloween

So, I'm still trying to catch up from the past 2 months, and only being about 2 weeks behind from Halloween, I feel ok about it! I am super bummed, but this year, I didn't get to take my little boogers trick or treating! I know, as a mother, I was DYING. I'm not sure how many of ya'll know, but Nathan got laid off from his job at the end of August, and has been out of work ever since, so things have been tight, and we've had to do what it takes. Almost all of October, I spent in Utah working for different jobs...random, don't ask. All the while, Nathan has been at home in So Cal with the kiddies. I only got to come home a few times in between weeks to see my hubby and the kiddies. That was SUPER hard for me. Thankfully, that is all over, and I have great sisters who helped Nathan out by taking the twins to Main Street in Huntington Beach for their Halloween fun, and then some trick or treating. I KNOW my kids were STOKED cuz I saw some pictures of them eating some chocolate! This mean mommy hardly ever lets them have JUICE let alone CANDY! LOL It was DEFINITELY their treat....FOR THE YEAR! :) They are already crazy as it is....don't need them any more hyper! hee hee! Anyway, Here are some cutie patutie pics of my little "Backyardigans" (Their FAVORITE cartoon) I figured, this was really the year I could pull it off... I was able to go to our ward's Halloween party and see them dressed up. When they saw their costumes for the first time, they were screaming and so excited! It was super cute! Now Livi is into princesses and Luke into pirates....so, I am sure that's a little preview for whats to come next year! Anyway, they LOVED playing with "baby SAXON" as they call him! And they are SO lucky to have great Aunti's to take them trick or treating and take care of them in my absence!
The picture up top on the corner is of them at the ward Halloween Party, with their little friend Kaitlyn!












1 comments:

The McGraths said...

Backyardagians! TOO cute! Love the costumes.