Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who Knows Dave Bowen?!


Earlier in September the Schriners came from Colorado for a visit. We all got together at the Strangs for a mini Hawaii reunion...except, HA, I was the only one who DIDN'T go to BYU-H! Anyway, we had an awesome time with good food and fun friends! My kids especially loved the finding Nemo table outside, and I was definitely happy there was an "outdoor" table, so we wouldn't get any ice cream on the beautiful hardwood floors. See the cute girl on the far right in the girls picture? I am SO sad I can't remember her name, but she and David just got engaged! Yes ladies...he's officially off the market, so don't even try to go there!














Look how cute Avery Strang is? She's the little one with Livi up above on the table. She is seriously so precious, you just want to squeeze her cheeks! Livi and Luke loved having another "friend" to play with!

0 comments: