Saturday, December 8, 2007

BATH TIME!!! (Our favorite past time!)

So, after everyone left, and it was just my mom, myself, and the babies left....we realized it was A LOT harder to manage the twins in my parents house, on our own. My parents don't have a gate around the pool outside, and Livi would always want to go "jumpy jumpy" as she calls it on the trampoline. My parents have the door handles that we as young parents hate, you know, the pull down kind? So Livi would always find her way outside of the house to Jumpy Jumpy, and we always had to be on the look out for her! I also kept finding the door to the indoor exercise pool room unlocked, and THAT stressed me out too! It was a long 3 days, as we weren't leaving for Southern California until late Wednesday night! Needless to say, I was glad, and relieved when that time came! My mom and I loaded up the kids and the car, and headed down to Huntington Beach, where we would be staying at my sisters house. With the help of the Jaeger's trailer, once again, and my sister watching the twins, my mom and I arrived in Murrieta around 9:00am, and worked non stop until 10:00pm, and happily, we were done! We had cleared everything out of the house, gotten it all to either salvation army, or storage, or in the car or truck (there are a few things I'm storing at my parents, like the essentials...you know, snowboarding gear, and scrapbook stuff....and we all know there is A LOT when it comes to scrapbook stuff! ) and could finally go back up to Huntington Beach, and I could rest assured the rest of the weekend, KNOWING that it was all done...that part of the move anyway! I really am so lucky to have such a great mom! I sometimes refer to her in a kidding way as the energizer bunny on speed! I am so grateful that she HAS so much energy and can be my clear eyes, when everything looks so blurry! THANKS MOM FOR ALL YOUR HELP! I really would never have gotten it all done without her!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bath pictures! Now Livi can jumpy jump on the smiths tramp! Love ya. See you soon.

The McGraths said...

Bathtime is so much fun! Glad you got everything done. Mom's are the best!