So, the whole "trying to make my blog private" thing was a complete disaster. I am not sure WHY blogger offers such a thing, if an email inviting you to read the blog, never reaches ANYONE with a Yahoo email account, and who knows who else. It goes directly into spam mail, which can not even be retrieved. Sorry. I tried to keep our family updates private to friends and family only, but I guess it's not going to work. I know what kinds of things BLOGGER can work on! Hope you are all well, and getting ready for Christmas!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How are you? Are you guys coming out for Christmas? Update me when you get a minute.
Chelseagharring@yahoo.com, email me soon.
chels
I get the same worries about having them public yet it is so fun to be able to see others blogs and see fun ideas, etc. How is HI? So fun, what a great opportunity! Hope you are doing well, the first picture of the kids at the wedding is gorgeous. So cute! Have a great Christmas!
It looks like you are settling well in Hawaii. I am so jealous! I absolutely love Hawaii and wish I could be there with you. Your kids are adorable and just too cute. Keep the postings coming. I love reading them!
Jule- Hope you don't mind me peaking in on you guys. I found your blog through April's. Your kids are so cute. I am so jealous that you are in Hawaii, I'm watching it snow like crazy out my window! Check out our blog: wwwthemarsdenfamily.blogspot.com
-Annie (Clark)
Okay, you need to update, I check everyday, It's driving me crazy:) (Like I can talk.) Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment