
So, I don't normally blog about shows, but since I haven't yet developed (yes, I actually bought a disposable underwater camera so I could take some fun pics of things we have done lately) my pictures to post, I'll post about Grey's Anatomy last night. I won't spoil for it for anyone who HASN'T seen it yet, but lets just say, that I was watching the finale by myself, (Nathan fell asleep on the couch) and at the end I was literally yelling, "It's ABOUT freaking time!" I know I'm crazy, but I seriously love season finale's that don't have HUGE cliff hangers. Those bug me so bad, and I hate the suspense, and then waiting for what seems like a million years to find out what happens next! I loved loved loved the ending, and can't WAIT for the show to come back on! I feel like the shows post writers strike were such teasers. It's like we had a summer break, then came back for a second, and now they're gone! Oh well.
In much more disappointing news, I was sad to hear that...
Cashmere Mafia
Notes From The Underbelly
just to name a few, have been canceled. It amazes me that completely retarded shows continue for season after season after season, and the ones that I always get hooked to, get the big AXE. Oh well....I really don't have much time to watch T.V. anyway, its just nice to know that I have some fun shows waiting for me on the DVR. In other possibly exciting news, the CW has a new show coming out this next season...90210! Its supposed to be a spin off of the original! Now, I KNOW you ALL loved 90210, and don't even try to deny it! Let's just hope it lives up to the original!



9 comments:
I'm a Grey's fan too and I'm happy that M & D are together, but I hated the finale as a whole. I think that show has gone way downhill. And what is up with Torres all of a sudden switching teams?! If it weren't for McDreamy I would stop watching the thing altogether. Sorry to vent on your blog. Ha!
this is a fun post, jule! missed the last 1/2 hr. of the show so still have to watch it.
oh, LOVE the mullett (did i spell that right??) post. so so funny.
luv,
liz
p.s. fun seeing you today! you look so happy!!
You like all the same shows I do Jule! I am here in Germany and I can't watch ANY of them, even online. It's depressing. I miss those moments of loosing myself in those shows for an hour or so. Doesn't happen anymore. Why did they cancel Oct Road and C. Mafia?? Lame.
I loved GREY'S...I totally know what you mean to have to sit and wait forever now until next season...I am so excited to see what happens next :)
ummm yes... Finally Grey's was good again. It was about freaking time. For sure. You should come visit us. The everyone is here...
I felt the same way chic-a-dee- was o happy to see merideth and derck finally get back together- it was just lame that he was dating that other chick. totally romantic ending the way she set that blue print out with the candles. Wasn't to keen on Cali's move but what evs. Sound like your not a LOST fan if you cant stand the suspense! So we'll share the love of Greys! you know what else my hub and I loved? Dirty Sexy Money- sounded terrible but was great! Then all the sudden dissapeared! We also like Eli Stone and the one about those 4 guys- kinda like a sex and the city but with dudes.
About GREY's...I've got a bad feeling...it can't be that easy for M & D to get back together. Something bad is going to happen with D having to go talk to Rose AND if Cali is gonna switch hit...why Hann (sp)? She is so NOT attractive!
I loved the finale too. And what is this about 90210? I won't deny that I was a true fan.
I know! I was screaming the same thing!!! He better not die on his way to Rose's house!
Post a Comment