Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hair Intervention

My cousin Elsha has the longest hair, and always has had the worlds longest hair! She had a baby back in May, and although she hasn't lost her hair yet, she knows its coming....SO....We did it! I chopped the hair. Trust me, she had been thinking about cutting her hair for 6 months now, so it really wasn't by any kind of power of persuasion. I'm glad she had prepared herself for it! It is such a change for her, I'm sure, but it looks so great! Instead of now being long and stringy on the ends, its thick and full, and her side bangs give her some style. I can only imagine how much fun she will have playing around with the new do! Thanks Elsha for allowing me the opportunity, and someone via Locks of Love will appreciate the hair as well! ;)

Before...

In the process of...

Livi really was in distress about all this! She kept saying, "Oh NO! It BROKE!"

After...

7 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I LOVE IT! She looks so dang hot!

j,d and little b said...

I am so glad you posted about this! I really need my hair cut bad! Think you could cut it sometime soon...I am hating my hair right now! If so let me know and I will get your number through Jackie

lindsey said...

Nice work! It looks really good:) Which reminds me... my hair was getting way too scraggly so I had seth cut it (yeah I know what your thinking) but It might need a little touch up. He did great,....but its a tiny bit un- even. So maybe before fall semester starts you could help me out!

PS Why haven't I seen you yet? My phone is dead but call me on my home phone!!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

It has been fun to catch up on your blog- the family reunion looked like a blast. The twins are getting so big, every time I see a picture of them it seems like they change. Happy late birthday!

Suzanne said...

Welcome back to blogging. You've been gone a long time. Gosh, her hair looks so much better! Long isn't always better, is it? :-)

Anna K. said...

ooh! The hair looks nice! Sorry we have not e-mailed the pics! I don't know where I wrote your address, could you give me your e-mail again? My phone charger ran out of batteries so I haven't been able to use it. Sorry about that! You can e-mail me at anna.bliss@gmail.com or just write a message on my blog!

ShOrt StoRy said...

OK, I've let this go on for too long...Update already! It's the only way I know what's up with you these days...hurry! :)