Sunday, August 24, 2008

...And now introducing TWO more!!!!

I'm so excited to announce that my sister Amber, and her husband Tad added a new addition to their family this month! They adopted a new little baby boy who they named Micah Allan Baltzer. Micah was born on August 5th, 2008, weighing 6 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 inches long.

Saxon is also LOVING his new little brother! He loves to hug him, and kiss him, and pat him on the head....and kind of pet him! LOL He does get a little rough sometimes, but...boys will be boys!
The Baltzer parents are
LOVING life and loving their two little boys...and were also very excited to announce to us all at our family reunion, that they are expecting a little one the first week of February. This was the biggest shock to the parents themselves as they experienced many failed IVF attempts! It just shows Heavenly Father has his own plan, and things happen when he feels its right. Nonetheless, Saxon turns 2 the week before Amber is due...making Amber a VERY busy mother of 3, age 2 and under. We all couldn't be more thrilled and excited for their family!
I was in Southern California last weekend, and got to stop through Huntington Beach on my way to the airport and meet the little guy myself. He is adorable, and I so wish sometimes that I was living closer so I could spend more time with them!

I love my little nephews!

I'm ALSO excited to announce that Breydon Cade Gustavson arrived 20 days early, surprising us all yesterday morning, August 23rd. He was not supposed to arrive until at minimum, mid September. Tauna luckily had moved back to Utah 2 weeks ago (Jason and Tauna had been living in Southern California for the summer while Jason was selling security systems). Tauna decided to go back to Utah a month early to prepare for the baby. Unfortunately, she really had no warning signs of labor, and her water broke. By the time anyone could get a hold of Jason,who was still working in Southern California until school was supposed to start, there were no more flights leaving anywhere from Southern California to Utah, so he had to drive. Breydon was determined to come out, therefore, Jason missed the birth of his first born by 2 hours. Luckily, Tauna had her cousin Syd Scott to fill in for both her mom and Jason! Breydon was born at 5:11am weighing 5 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 inches long. Both Tauna and Breydon are doing great, and their cute little family couldn't be more excited! Welcome to this beautiful world Breydon! I can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

So exciting! Somebody better have a girl pretty soon though, or Livi is going to be all left out!

JasonDebbie said...

Can I tell you how weird it is that little Jason has a baby? Thats so sucky about him missing the birth, poor guy. And I can't wait to meet Micah!