Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Weekend Continued...

Friday, I got to spend all day with my good friend Julie, catching up, shopping, some chipotle, golden spoon....and of course pedicures! Can you believe I went 8 months without having one? There just really aren't any decent places that are close to where I live, to get one...so I enjoyed every minute of the one I got! It was really nice to be able to just hang out with no kids, and catch up on life, and EVERYTHING. We just don't get to talk as much as I'd like to due to time differences and busy busy lives. Thanks Julie for such a fun carefree day!

After my fun filled day with Julie, I headed down to San Diego to spend the next two nights with my best friend Sunny, and good friends Rea and Laurie, who flew down from Northern California, and I met a new very fun friend Annie, who flew in from Connecticut. Sunny bought a new home back in April, and has worked very hard on making it her very own little place. It looks great, and I am just so proud of her and her accomplishments!

We spent ALL day Saturday cleaning and preparing for her house warming party that night. It was fun to see a lot of old friends I hadn't seen in forever! Here are a few pictures!

from bottom left and around: Annie, Rea, Sunny, Me, Laurie
Rea, Lindsay, Me, Laurie
This is Lindsay. I LOVE her! She is also a Nor Cal transplant. We had a class together in high school her senior year, my junior, and we managed to get kicked out EVERY DAY. Not something I am too proud of, but then again, we can't stop laughing about it every time we get together. She and her fiance are going to be moving to Colorado, where the rest of her family is now, and we are going to miss her dearly!

3 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Of course happy belated birthday to you too! Your friends house is so dang cute! I love black and white with yellow! so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates. you are a blogging machine!

Kuzma Family said...

Love all the pics. Finally doing this blog thing. Miss you a ton.