Wednesday, April 2, 2008

iPhone Killer


Those that know me, know I am a HUGE "Apple" lover... I feel like there are no better computers in the world! (sorry to the PC lovers!) In addition, of course I love all of apple's gimicks like the iPod, and iTunes, and iPhoto...etc....so, Naturally, I really wanted the iPhone! I remember when they first came out, a friend of ours rushed out and bought one (and my brother too) and I thought they were the COOLEST THINGS EVER! Not so cool? AT&T service...Sorry, I had them years ago, and would have my calls dropped all the time. Plus at our house in Murrieta, my parents would never get reception. Who wants a phone that you can't actually TALK on in your house? I've been thinking about how now that I am in Hawaii, maybe I COULD actually make the switch...but don't really want to, since I have so many friends that talk on the sprint network as well...it keeps our chats free! I've also been discouraged about a few things the iPhone doesn't offer. The main one is that you can't view your picture mail. You actually have to log onto the net. I also haven't wanted to get ride of my Sprint service, because I have some super sweet deals. I pay $15 a month total for unlimited internet service AND unlimited text messaging. They now charge $15 each for each individual service to new customers. SO....you can IMAGINE how excited I was to read online today about Sprint's competing Samsung, "Instint" due out in June! From what it looks like, its an exact replica of the iPhone, almost to a Tee but with the missing features the iPhone has yet to offer...like picture mail without having to log onto the net. So while I won't have my iPhotos on my phone, or even my iTunes...I can store up to 2000 songs from the sprint store, as well as upload my pictures to the phone! Hurray for June, and hurry and get here! I can hardly wait to meet you "Instinct"! oh, and P.S. the GPS navigation on the phone, will make my trips to town a LOT less frustrating! :)

1 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I love your playlist...I havent updates new songs on my computer in forever so when i clean my house I always click on your blog and jam out..lol thanks for the music!