


This is my friend Melisa! I LOVE her! In these pics she's on the set of Lost, by the way...thanks for letting me steal these from your blog! Anyway, on Monday I was doing a hair swap with another friend who does hair around here, and needed someone to watch the kids for me. Not only did she offer to watch them for me while I did hair, but offered to watch them ALL DAY since she knew I so desperately needed a break after Livi's surgery! Although I would NEVER make her actually watch them all day, it was SO nice to have them looked after for a while so that I could go to the grocery store, clean, and just breathe! She lives right on the beach, so she took them down to the beach, brought them back in the house to feed them, they watched cartoons, went back down to the pool...etc. While she says they were so good, I know they can be ALOT of work because they are so active...SO here's a HUGE Mahalo to Melissa for giving me a break, allowing me to think clearly for a second, and for the fun that afternoon and evening hanging out! You will NEVER know how much I appreciated it and needed it. You are truly an ANGEL! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Meet Melisa
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
aww stop this is the kind of stuff friends are for, and i think you should also tell everyone what a sweet heart you are for doing my hair and brining me lunch all for playing with the twinners! THANK YOU!!! ps i am so bummed i didn't get to go to kailua with you. next time!
I have to say Amen to Melissa's kindness. Yesterday was my last day of work at Sunset beach elementary and I was having the kids do a final art project and I forgot the paint. I had no time to go home and get them (20-30 min drive each way). I asked Melissa if she would be able to bring them to me and she said of course. She is one of the best examples of service and kindness that I know. I have never seen her do anything selfish and she always puts others first. She gets a gold star in my book!
It's amazing what a day away can do to clear your head. OK from one LOST fan to another, that is so fun to be on the set. Too bad Jack wasn't there.
Post a Comment