Monday, February 4, 2008

Hinckley Challenge


This morning I got an email from my sweet little cousin Haley. It was a forward from a forward...etc., about the Hinckley Challenge. It sounds like a great challenge for me, and an even better way to yet start off the year. Then I found Natalie blogged about it, and she just writes even better than I do, so if you haven't heard about the challenge, you can go read about it on her site. In short, its a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. Honoring the 97 years of life this wonderful man lived. Then, each day, you can go and record the pages you read that day! If you need a book of Mormon, follow the link posted on Nat's blog! The challenge is on, and I know we all can set some time aside each day to do this, in honor of him! If anything, it will enrich our lives even more in the next 97 days! :)

0 comments: