
So, normally, I would love that it is raining... I love the rain, and everything about it. The smells it brings mixed with the Ocean, the sound of the drops hitting the ground especially hard, the feelings of just wanting to stay indoors, curled up under a blanket (ok, anywhere but here) and now especially even more, a way to get my kids to stay inside for a while, rather than mad dashing to the park, so I can get some things done, are ALL the things I look forward to while it rains. While I am glad that it is currently raining, because I can get some cleaning done...my parents arrive in about an hour...YIPPPEEEE!!!!!, I am also bummed because even more exciting than my parents arrival today, is that the Randle family ALSO comes today! I have not seen them in so long, and am so excited about their visit this week! I watched the news this morning, and it said it's supposed to be raining/flash flood watch til about mid week. Not that the beach is the ONLY thing to do here, it sure puts a damper on things when you look forward to lounging around the beach/pool...Oh wait...this is Ally we're talking about! Nevermind, as long as she is OUT of the sun, she is happy! LOL I guess Ala Moana will be visited a lot this week as well! In other exciting news for the month of February, my sister Amber and her husband Tad, along with Johnny and Julie Buetler come on the 29th without the kiddies! I look forward to their week stay as well. Looks like February will begin great, and end great. Who's next to come visit?
Monday, February 4, 2008
Rain, Rain, Go Away....
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment