Monday, February 25, 2008

Tunnels!!!

The twins have a fascination with tunnels! The good thing is that we go through tunnels often here in Hawaii when going into town, etc. But they pretty much call anything with a covering a tunnel, like over hangs, or the space underneath stairwells, etc. They LOVE LOVE LOVE to play in "tunnels" and would for hours if I would let them. My aunt and uncle have lots of "tunnels" in their yard, and the other day when I took them over to play with Jayden (my cousin) they laughed for hours in these tunnels. Sorry about the poor quality of the pics. It's with my camera phone, as this is my only current option. :( bummer.


I love this pic! Luke was pushing the "tunnel" and the girls were cracking up!

And then of course, we had a session on the "jumpy jumpy"...

and after a long day of swim lessons, playing at the park, riding the bike, and playing in tunnels and on the jumpy jumpy...we were worn out! It was a good day for all!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the tunnel pics...They look like they are having so much fun...

Missi Waldron said...

Ok, the Hawaiian foliage in the background of some of these pictures makes me so happy...definitely an upgrade from the baby stick tree in my front yard :). Luke and Liv's tunnel fascination reminds me of a house I saw on TV with a tunnel connecting two sister's rooms. Maybe something to think about if you ever build you own home. Make sure to put some of those beautiful Hawaiian plants around your home as well!

Arianne Lewis said...

Sooo cute!! Sure iss you guys!! And would love a trip back to hawaii by now- did you hear were moving back to nor cal? Ahh yah- love you dudes!