Nathan and the design team he is on have been working extremely hard on the processes and ideas they hope to implement within the school in the near future. This past Monday was the "big meeting" where the Executive Committee i.e. members of the Q of 12, specifically President Ballard, President Nielson, President Tingy, along with President Sorenson (pres of BYU-P) Pres. Clark (BYU-I) And sister Julie Beck (President of the Relief Society) and non other than...Elder Kerr who is over the CES and formerly Nathan's Mission President! This was such an exciting day for Nathan to be reunited with him, as he hasn't seen him for 14 years! Its hard to imagine that Nathan has been OFF his mission for 14 years! He had the wonderful opportunity of meeting all those I mentioned above as well. I took the kids over to meet Elder Kerr during a quick break they had, and also was able to see the above mentioned, but opted NOT to be a member of the Paparrazo, but rather enjoy the presence of these wonderful men! How blessed the campus was to have these wonderful members of our church grace the presence of our campus! In addition to wonderful meetings with these men and women, it was nice to have the members there to reiterate to the school faculty and staff and those who wanted to attend, that the changes being made come straight from president Hinckley, First Presidency, and Q of the 12. In case there were any questions. There is opposition in all things, and hopefully more clarity was received! It was truly an honor to meet President Kerr, and even more of an honor for Nathan to be able to be in the presence of these holy men!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Splendid Treat!!!
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What fun for you all! Got your comment. I'm not that great with updating, but I do love it and I love tracking down everyone and reading what you're all up to!
Post a Comment