Tuesday, January 22, 2008

27 Dresses

Although I hated Katherine Heigl's hair color in the movie, I LOVED the movie! We went on Friday night. It was the choice between that or Bucket List, and I when I found out it was actually playing in Laie on opening night, I about died! It would DEFINITELY be a fun movie to get dressed up in prom dresses with your girlfriends, and go to! I honestly wonder how many "always a bridesmaids, never a bride"s there are out there! James Marsden is definitely hot, and you will definitely love him even more after you see the movie. So what are you waiting for? GO OUT AND SEE IT! :)

2 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

I love the idea of getting in some old prom or bridesmaid's dresses and strutting our stuff into the theatre to see this... it looks fabulous! So glad to see that Laie is moving up in the world (at least when it comes to movie openings)!! You'll take it, right! Glad you had a fun night out.

Jennifer said...

I want to go see this...It is definitely one I will have to go with the girls too..Weston isn't too thrilled to go to anything non action packed these days...Go Laie for having good movies!