This morning, the kids were ready to go outside, and go for a walk pretty bright and early. So instead of fighting it, I put them in the stroller, and walked right down to the housing office, made a request to have a lock put on the inside of my door, and took the kids to the park to play for a little bit. When I came home, I found a bright new shinny lock! I never knew that such an ugly piece of hardware would be so beautiful to me!....NOT so beautiful? The MELTDOWN the twins had when they TOO realized what it was! Oh...to be a kid.
On a side note: while we were at the park, I met the father of another set of the 2 year old twins here who was at the park with his kids. He wants to get all the families with twins together to hang out and get to know each other. That should be fun! The only hard part? My twins are the only fraternal Twins! How unfair? I will NEVER be able to tell them all apart! ha ha ha!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Problem Solved!!!
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jule....HOORAY!! I am soo pleased to see that big ol' bolt on the door!! Isn't that amazing what a little shiny piece of metal can do for your life...and even more importantly your SANITY? Love and miss you :(
Post a Comment