I just plugged in my camera to the computer to upload some recent pictures I've taken to blog. As the pictures came up, I noticed MANY that I had not personally taken! ;) I then remembered the other day when we were at my Grandma's, Livi had grabbed the camera and taken her OWN pictures. I'd have to say, not too bad for a 2 1/2 year old!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Olivia the Photographer
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
These pictures really are good! I forsee a future in photography (wouldn't that be great to have your own family photographer!?). Keep the pictures coming!
So cute, I'm impressed! D just started into wanting to see all the pictures after they are taken. Sounds like you had a great trip over the holidays and HI is treating you well. Enjoy it for me! I feel for you with bathing suit season. I started to freak when I saw them up in the stores a couple of weeks ago!
wow... livi really is talented... what's with the music?
Post a Comment