Friday, January 11, 2008

Bathing Suit Season!!!

Ok, so in a normal situation, I would be able to enjoy the holiday season a little more, food wise ;) and then have a few months to take the extra 10 pounds off prior bathing suit season. However, living in Hawaii now, there is really no "off" season. Ok, so when we first got here it rained at least like 35 days straight...but, the rain has kind have gone away. We have had a few sunny days, and I've been freaking out a little bit because I desperately need some new bathing suits. I got some good wear out of my ones from last season, and now they are just a little too stretched out in all the wrong places if you know what I mean. So, I've been hunting the North Shore, as well as a few department stores, but all I can find is super skimpy 2 pieces that I would never in my life wear. I mean, what happened to the tankini's? Nathan keeps telling me, "it's winter here", so I was thinking I was going to have to wait a few more months to buy a new one. THANKFULLY, my friend Chelsea JUST blogged a new site that sells modest swimsuits. I was seriously SO excited to go check them out! Here's the website: http://www.wholesomewear.com

Go check them out, and let me know what you think. I'm SO torn as to which style to go with!
The one thing I can pretty much guarantee, is no one around will have the exact same one! WooooHoooooo!!!!

3 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

You know who also has modest swimsuits is modbeclothing.com.. I have 2 suits from them and they are so good because they are tankinis with LONG tops that don't show stomach bulge. And the bottoms come up a little higher to help squish down the bottom stomach roll ( that I totally have)!

JasonDebbie said...

O.K i'm just now understanding that that other site was a joke--I looked at it and I was like "ummm, jule is crazy!" :)

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love how everyone thinks it is serious at first and then we all come to our senses. Thank goodness. It seriously cracks me up every time I think about these suits.