
Dear Missi,
While I can't speak for the Munoas, Simkins, Fains, Snyders, Larsens, Kehnes, Burrs, Lowes or Johnsons, I can speak for the Lawrence Family when I say that it was DEFINITELY not your deodorant that caused us to quickly pack up our entire home and shove all that could possibly fit into a storage unit in just a short weeks time. Rather, it's the Martha Stewart in you, I just couldn't measure up. The way that your home is ALWAYS spotless is intimidating to me. The perfect meals you always come up with, whether it's for just your family, a pot luck, dinner group, service, etc...I could never pull together in the manner in which you do. The creative ways you teach and the wonderful ideas you come up with whether it be in R.S., Y.W., or primary goes above and beyond the call of duty, I mean, what ward could possibly function without you?! I don't know anyone else in this world who has the amount of energy you do, can do so much during the day, find any and every way to do everything on your "to do" list, and still have beautifully put together and fully entertained children at the end of the day. Let's not even mention the perfect relationship you and Peter have. I mean, really?
How cute is that picture? ;) And lastly, the relationship you have with our Savior and your level of spirituality, your faithfulness in always finding time to read your scriptures, daily meditation, and diligence in instilling the principles of the gospel to your children makes me want to try so much harder to be better in these areas, and to remember that at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how tired I am. I should always be able to find time in the day, or make time rather, for these important things. You know the saying, "If you can't beat them, join them?" Well I DEFINITELY can't beat you, and certainly have some skills to brush up on before I can join you....so the Lawrence's are on a years hiatus. But when I come back, cuz the Lawrence Family WILL be back....be afraid, be VERY afraid. Martha won't have ANYTHING on me! ;) And while I miss you and all my other dear friends on the mainland more than you'll ever know, I'm grateful for modern day technology like cell phones, email and blogger and the ways we can all still keep in touch with such ease in our busy, daily lives, as well as pictures like these that remind me of the fun times we've had, and the many more to come in our lives!
On second thought...maybe it's your laundry detergent? Try this mix...
...all together. It makes your clothes smell SO fresh and clean, and makes your house smell even BETTER! Maybe then people will start moving back? Just a thought.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Re: Deodorant Dilemma
Posted by
My Dearest Rich
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jule... I am literally in tears right now (I know, nothing new :)). Thank you so much for lifting me up today. I was thinking you might leave a comment on my blog and was totally not expecting to make it onto yours... I am so honored!! I will definitely try your mix of laundry detergent (when you can sense the fabulous smell emanating from my dryer vent, that's your cue to COME HOME!!!)
Thanks Jule!
Jule, you have a point there...:) I'm glad u made Missi's day...that sums it up. Just happy I still see her from time to time... and you too when you get back...
Jule, seriously, you nailed that one. Ditto from the Lowe family.
Post a Comment