I'm so lost without my camera. No fun blogging, No favorite picture taking, no nothing. I ordered the other day, in hopes this could possibly solve the problem, a new battery for my camera. The other battery wasn't charging fully. Crossing my fingers that once I have a fully charged battery I can fix the opened lens on my camera. Until then, I may have to be the ghetto super star, and get a disposable camera. Don't want to miss out on all the picture taking opportunities this weekend at the Easter Egg Hunt. I'm trading in the Central Park hunt, for the Gunstock Ranch Hunt, where I went this morning to help dye and stuff real and plastic eggs. 6000 to be exact! Since its a free hunt, last year 800 kids attended! Oh yeah, and we'll be trading in the Easter Bunny on a Harley for the Easter Bunny on a horse. Gotta get pictures of it all! Keep your fingers crossed that the battery will arrive by tomorrow! HA! This is Hawaii! Who am I kidding?! Its amazing that I can send a package home and it will arrive there in 2 days, but packages just NEVER SEEM to arrive here?! INTERESTING! Oh well. Oh, and the best part is that its always a guessing game here. Because I don't live in a "HOUSE" UPS, Fed Ex, etc. don't deliver TO YOUR DOOR. They go to the main office. Funny how I never get a call when something is delivered for me! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Jule,
Hope you don't mind that I stumbled upon your blog. I love seeing your twins...and what's in store for me! Hope you can get some good photo ops this weekend.
~Courtney
Post a Comment