Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

2 Names you go by: outside of Jule 1) Hooey, Hoolay, or Hoo are all consider "1" and I guess the other common is "Jules"

-2 Things you are wearing right now: Black running pants (in capri length) and a 1996 24 hour fitness work shirt. OLD SKOOL! I know!

-2 of your favorite things to do: There are too many things to "narrow it down to" One would be traveling and by that I mean doing anything and everything involved in the actual experience..i.e. lay out by a pool/beach, eat yummy food, shop shop shop...etc. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE to spend time with friends and family. Its a good thing I work for Delta, huh?!

-2 things you want very badly at the moment: A million Dollars and to feel settled.


-2 favorite pets that you have had: Yeah...I'm not gonna lie. I don't love pets so much. Growing up we had a little white cat with blue eyes named Snowflake that I am pretty sure was a boy, but we always called a girl :) We also had a horse named Lonesome Missle and she had a baby that we named Sunday Surprise (can you guess why?)

-2 two things you ate last: egg whites, and oatmeal. Boring, I know!

-2 people you last talked to: um....the automated system for Delta, and Nathan

-2 things you are doing tomorrow: Jackie and Meg's hair, I'm sure followed by the beach, and hopeful for some sleep!

-2 two longest car rides: Rexburg, ID to San Jose, CA and Temecula, CA to Salt Lake City, UT (10 hours is about my MAX, anything after that, not so fun, so not worth it! :) )

I now tag anyone who feels like doing this "tag" too!

1 comments:

Elsha said...

I just saw your comment about the 40 births in 2 months and HOLY COW! How big was your ward?! That's just insane.