Friday, March 7, 2008

Drum Roll Please....


Something AMAZING happened today...Nordstrom has landed on the island and the Grand Opening is today! I've been watching the grand opening on the news (yeah, that's how big of a deal it is) and am ITCHING to make my way through those doors! As much as I feel like I need to be there, RIGHT NOW...I'm not a psycho. I'm not taking the kids. I need to enjoy the fresh smells of the brand new store, in peace please. But I'm going, OH, I'm going....later today....sans the kids! WHOOT WHOOT!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun! That is so great that they opened a Nordstroms!

Missi Waldron said...

You're set! I would buy groceries there if they had them (and if I had the money)...don't even get me started on the makeup and shoe departments. Hope you had a blast on your kid-free shopping adventure and I hope you have many more in the future!