Amber and Tad, and Julie and Johnny left yesterday after 8 fun filled days in the sun surfing, surfing, surfing away. I took my computer over to their place yesterday before they left to retrieve some of the pictures on one of Ambers camera, so now I can post. The babies were really sad when they were leaving. They kept saying they wanted to go on the airplane too. When I asked where they wanted to go, they said they wanted to go see Gigi, (my mom) and Saxon. It was so cute! Amber said she'd bring him back next time. They come back in July, but hopefully will come sooner...as well as APRIL. So get your butt out here!!! he he.. Here's some random pics taken while they were here.
I wonder what is so fascinating about this piece of wood?!
Yes April, they again aren't wearing clothes...I mean, they NEVER wear clothes...and I mean NEVER!






0 comments:
Post a Comment